Mineral Metallic Eyeshadow Tower
Make your eyes sparkle. Our Metallic Shadows go on soft & smooth but have build-able intensity, if desired. They are versatile as they are long-wearing. It’s easy to create any look – defined, smoky, dramatic, or soft; use an eye shadow brush for a soft, sheer, luminous look or adjust the depth of color by per-moistening brush with eye sealant and layering color (your eyes will be mesmerizing). Using different tools and methods to apply Mineral Metallic Shadows varies the shade, intensity, and shimmer. Our loose powder Metallic Shadows are available in 6 bold, sparkling colors that reflect light for a dazzling look. Rich jewel tones of Gold, Silver, Bronze, Pewter, Copper & Opal can be applied wet or dry on eyes, lips, cheeks, or wherever you want that glamorous shine.
Available in an amazing gift set with all 6 eyeshadows, mini eye shadow sealant and duo mini eye brush.
Tips & Tricks For Mineral Metallics
- Use an eye shadow brush for a light dusting of eye color that is subtle enough for daytime wear, or apply wet with our eye sealant to create a vibrant pop with unbelievable staying power.
- Load up the bristles with shadow powder, tap off the excess, and gently press shadow onto your lids. This helps to prevent powder fallout from the brush tip.
- Creamy Shadow: Moisten shadow brush with sealant to create richer, more intense eye color that doesn’t crease or fade.
- Note: Less solution will make the look more opaque and intense, and more solution will make the look sheerer like watercolors. Apply the moistened shadow, blending as it dries.
- Eyeliner: Moisten eyeliner brush and apply around the lash line for high-intensity eye definition. A little sealant goes a long way – just one drop is needed to turn sparkle color into a fabulous liner.
- Lip Color: Apply over lip gloss to create intense all-over lip color or just a dab on the center of your bottom lip.
- Nail Polish: Add to clear nail polish for a unique nail color that matches your eye shadow.
- Body Glitter: Mix with body lotion to create an all-over body shimmer or brush on dry with a large powder brush.
- Mascara: Dip clear mascara wand into the color for dramatic, sparkly lashes.
- Hair Streaks: Mix a small amount of metallic shadow with hair gel and apply to a strand of hair for a funky, streaked look that easily washes off later.
Please contact us for more information if you are unsure of colours as returns will not be accepted for used products. Colour matching is available in-store at Cove Spa in South Perth.